Friday, October 5, 2012

Weekly Report - 10/05/2012

This was a light week for gaming. I spent the entire weekend outdoors followed by a week full of birthday dinners and around-the-house chores. That said, some progress was made after all.

In Dark Souls I'm about to face down the Four Kings in New Game Plus. Last time I ended up fighting five four kings, so who knows what I'll run into? After that I'll try to crash through the rest of the game more quickly; I've really lost steam on this title over the past two weeks thanks to Torchlight 2.

Speaking of Torchlight 2, I became so frustrated with Kya, my Elite Hardcore Outlander, that I quit playing her and created a new Elite Hardcore Engineer, Riff. It's going so much easier this time around; I've spent less than half the amount of time as I did on Kya and I've already passed her in the game. I'm eager to reach Act II in Elite Hardcore for the first time.

I haven't played much multiplayer Torchlight 2, but I'd really like to. A Hardcore group run could be fun, though time-consuming and dangerous (I'm loathe to leave a friend behind).

No comments:

Post a Comment