Friday, October 12, 2012

Weekly Report - 10/12/2012

In between long hours of Elite Hardcore sessions in Torchlight 2 this week I finally squeezed my Normal Engineer through the game, so I can at least consider it beaten.

Riff died at level 31 last night. She was smashing through an infinitely spawning horde of sand rats when a vile gnasher showed up. Suddenly the two dozen sand rat corpses became vile gnashers and Riff was literally surrounded and couldn't physically remove herself from the situation. It was an atrocious set of circumstances.

Kya still lives at level 19, but she's a terrible build and I don't think I'll play her much anymore. I may push forward recklessly just to see how far she can make it.

I started Riff II last night with a new build; more details on that soon.

There has been no progress on Dark Souls this week. I'm still standing outside New Londo, ready to battle the Four Kings boss.

I've been extremely tempted to purchase Arma 2 and download the DayZ mod this week. I'm spending so much time on other things right now, though, that I might be able to wait for the standalone DayZ game.

No comments:

Post a Comment