Saturday, October 27, 2012

Weekly Report - 10/26/2012

I spent most of last weekend playing Torchlight 2 on HCE with some friends. We started over with fresh characters (see my latest build) in Act 1. Everyone died along the way - some of us more than others - but a good time was had and we made progress. We were most of the way through the Frost Hills area when my Embermage succumbed and, it being Sunday evening, we called it quits for the weekend. I hope to rebuild the character with a few changes for our next multiplayer romp.

Throughout the week I focused on Arma 2, which I'm enjoying rather more than I expected. I haven't even played much DayZ due to having so much interest in the core game so far. That said, the game certainly has a number of technical issues. Hopefully Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead resolves some of these issues. I haven't played multiplayer yet, but I suspect that's where the game will really shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment