Friday, October 19, 2012

Weekly Report - 10/19/2012

It's been a week since I beat Torchlight 2 and while I haven't stopped playing it altogether, I have definitely slowed down. I'd like to reserve my remaining interest in the game for playing with friends (if we could ever arrange to be available at the same time). That said, it's entirely possible my interest will spark again and I'll try out an embermage or berserker in HCE. Who knows?

I eventually caved and purchased Arma 2 late this week. I've only played the first two missions but I can already report it's a fun game. The multiplayer components look even more entertaining; Shack Tactical in particular looks like a blast.

Since I bought Arma 2 primarily to play DayZ it should be no surprise that I downloaded it on my first day with the game. How is it? Well, it's something else. Stay tuned for further details, but for now I'll say this: it's a jungle out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment