Saturday, September 15, 2012

Weekly Report - 09/14/2012

I made significant forward progress in Dark Souls this week. After passing through Anor Londo I confronted the Four Kings (and defeated five of them) and stepped into the Demon Ruins. My character now faces Lost Izalith and whatever lies beyond. I'm sensing the end coming within the next three or four areas of the game, but already I have plans for a second (and third, at least partial) playthrough to collect some achievements and accomplish some story-related tasks I missed the first time through.

In other news, I'm looking at EVE again with a closer eye. I'm interested in a number of the changes CCP has made since I unsubscribed (again) early this year and the balancing and ship updates for this winter look rather appealing. I may have to resubscribe to check it out.

It's looking like a good weekend for gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment