Saturday, September 8, 2012

Weekly Report - 09/07/2012

As you may have noticed, I picked up Dark Souls for the Xbox 360 last weekend for $12. Aside from getting an awesome bargain, I'm absolutely thrilled with this game. It has kicked aside everything else I've been playing lately (no Skyrim this week).

I have just progressed through Sen's Fortress and my character now rests in Anor Londo. I'm led to understand this is about halfway through the game, but I don't want to read FAQs or watch video walkthroughs unless I get really stuck and frustrated.

I got lucky and found a Black Knight Halberd early on. I don't think it's game-breaking but it certainly makes bosses less of a trial. I recently acquired my first pyromancy but haven't used it yet. I'll be posting some more Dark Souls tips as I progress through the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment