Friday, November 2, 2012

Weekly Report - 11/01/2012

It's been an outright wash this week. I haven't even turned on my gaming PC since last weekend!

That said, I did make some progress in Arma 2. I have made it roughly halfway through the final mission which requires you, apparently, to conquer every single village in Chernarus. Charnarus is 225 square kilometers of foothills, forests, dirt roads, villages, factories, and a few larger towns. Fortunately you have access to a variety of vehicles and multiple squads of AI infantry and armor to assist.

In between bouts of Arma 2 I started to rebuild my ice HCE Embermage in Torchlight 2. The previous one was one-shotted through a wall by an unseen champion monster. This time around I'll be ignoring Dexterity and putting all attribute points into Focus and Vitality; I'm skeptical of the pitiful dodge rate granted by a handful of Dexterity points. I think it might also help to wield a one-handed wand instead of a two-handed staff so I can carry a shield. It's worth thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment