Saturday, November 10, 2012

Weekly Report - 11/09/2012

Another very light week for gaming. At least I finished Arma 2 and Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead. The final mission of Arma 2 is an absolute bear; I think it took me over four hours to complete.

Arrowhead, on the other hand, was shorter - the whole game - than the final mission of Arma 2 alone! I finished the game in less than three hours. The only improvement I could find over Arma 2 is the addition of the apache chopper. Flying is great fun, but it's pretty challenging too. I recommend a joystick for flight.

After Arma I played a round of one of my favorite games ever - Left 4 Dead 2 - and decided to look through my backloggery for an unbeaten title to tackle. Turns out it's time to finally beat Half-Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment