Friday, February 8, 2013

What's Next?

I'm just about finished with my Xbox 360 collection again. Being my favorite system for the past few years, I'm looking into my next couple of purchases.
  • Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - I really enjoy third-person tactical action games like Metal Gear Solid and Gears of War (yes, I'm aware how radically different those two franchises are). I've also never played any games from the Tom Clancy's franchise, so I look forward to picking this one up.
  • Dead Space - I don't usually play horror games (except Doom) but this one has caught my eye. It's a trilogy now, which indicates it has left at least some lasting impression on gamers. I should be able to pick up Dead Space and Dead Space 2 on the cheap. Dead Space 3 is brand new, but perhaps I can find it for $40 by the time I'm ready for it.
  • Dishonored - A lot of people are playing this and it's very highly reviewed. I know absolutely nothing about it but sometimes it's fun to pick a title like that. Kind of like a blind date.
  • A decent JRPG. It's been a long, long time since I played a JRPG. Final Fantasy XIII burned me last time (technically I enjoyed it except for the incoherent plot) and I want something to scratch the itch. A Wild Arms title would really hit the spot...

No comments:

Post a Comment