Monday, August 20, 2012

Weekly Report - 08/17/2012

I had little time to spend on gaming last week, so not much progress was made until this weekend. This report is really a week-and-a-half report, then.

I was able to spend an hour or so each night on Skyrim, then this weekend I completed the main quest line. It was unexpectedly bland. The story is ignorable, even. Some nonsense about destiny, special powers by birth, dragons, and time travel. Most of the dialogue provided by the Greybeards and the dragons was deplorably boring; I ended up skipping a lot of it which is something I almost never do. I usually play games just for the ambiance and the story.

I'm having a lot more fun with some of the side quest lines. I'm working with both the Companions and the Thieves Guild. The Guild in particular has some entertaining quests.

Sadly, I made zero progress on Wanderlust or Chinatown Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment