Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weekly Report - 03/22/2013

No report last week? I was busy beating Bayonetta. It's a surprisingly good game overall; I generally grow bored with beat 'em' up titles really quickly. Bayonetta, though, has plenty of depth to it. The combo and move list is enormous and it's tons of fun to learn which combos work best in certain situations.

I've mentioned many aspects of Bayonetta in the previous weekly report, so I'll stick to what I discovered during the latter half of the game this time.

The story is tenuous, at best. I'm still not really sure who some of the characters are or why they are present. Perhaps further playthroughs will help.

Speaking of playthroughs, I unlocked Hard upon finishing the game on Normal. Naturally, I have to play through on Hard now. I'm led to understand there is an even higher difficulty level after Hard, but I'm not sure if I'll be up for a third playthrough. I just got Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, after all, and I'm itching to take it for a spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment