Saturday, September 29, 2012

Weekly Report - 09/28/2012

This week was a short one for Dark Souls. I'm roughly halfway through a New Game Plus run, but I've been distracted by other things IRL and game-wise.

Torchlight 2 is obviously taking up a lot of my free time. I have a Normal Engineer smashing his way two-handed through Act 2 (level 26) and an Elite Hardcore Outlander carefully picking her battles through Act 1 (level 19). Most of my time - by far - has been spent on the Outlander. I'm finding Elite Hardcore much more fun than Normal, even though you need to take your time and progress more slowly. I haven't died yet but I know it's coming.

So there have been a lot of Torchlight 2 posts this week. The game is popular right now and it's liable to be my focus for a while, but I won't forget to include other topics here and there (e.g. Dead Island: Riptide). I also have a few words to say about some interesting gaming news I read recently regarding EVE Online, DayZ, and  Starcraft 2.

That said, I'm still looking forward to spending more time in Torchlight 2. I'd like to build up a few more Elite Hardcore builds and share them depending on how they pan out.

No comments:

Post a Comment